The editors are always looking for lifestyle stories with your own unique flair to share with our readers. Tell us how you do multiracial/multiethnic/multicultural your own way. Some examples of lifestyle stories we would like to publish are:
- How My White Family Celebrates Kwanzaa
- Why We, A Muslim and a Christian Couple, Are Raising Our Kid Atheist
- What I, a Black Mom, Learned From Caring For My Adopted Indian Girls’ Hair
- We are Indians Living in Russia and This Is How We Celebrate Diwali in the Winter
- Postpartum Depression Across Cultures
- A Newborn’s First Foods Across Cultures
- We Were an Interracial Couple but our Cultural Differences Broke Our Marriage You may pitch us a story idea at MyPitch@theparentvoice.com or write directly to our Editor of Lifestyle at: Emily@theparentvoice.com
Return to Home.
Check out these fabulous posts from our Columnists.